NDT Level III Consulting Services:
- Selection of right nondestructive testing method/s and techniques suitable for the application.
- Selection of suitable equipment for specific purpose.
- Preparation of NDT inspection procedures for various inspection methods, clients and jobs.
- Preparation of procedures based on International, National or in-house Codes, Standards and specifications to meet customer requirements.
- Preparation of Test report formats and NDE technique sheets.
- Procedures for Advanced NDT methods such as Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT), Ultrasonic testing (UT), Liquid Penetrant Testing(PT), Radiographic Testing.
- Preparation of written practices as per ASNT recommended practice SNT-TC-1A.
- Review of all inspection procedures.
- Review of procedures based on International, National or in-house Standards & Specifications.
- Training and certification of personnel as per employer’s written practice.
- ASME code stamp certification consulting services.
NDT set up @ Customer location:
Quality NDT Services With in-house experienced NDT level III’s can help you in setting up new facilities and can assist you in the following
- Study of methods and techniques suitable for the components as per applicable codes, standards and specifications or client requirements.
- Feasibility study in selecting the right equipments suitable for the application.
- Purchasing appropriate equipment for use at competitive price.
- Layout making suitable for component inspection.
- Inspection and commissioning of equipments.
- Calibration and maintenance of equipments and accessories.